More Indian cricket fans are warming up to the idea of sports betting. Mobile betting apps have brought betting markets closer to sports fans, even in the remotest areas. Cricket betting is the number one choice for many sports bettors. There are more betting resources, including free cricket betting tips, that even fans new to betting will find it easy winning bets. Which is the best sportsbook for cricket betting? This question is often heard from people new to sports betting. Here are a few tips on how to find a cricket sportsbook that will work for you.
Look at the Cricket Betting Offers
If you want to bet on cricket, you need access to as many cricket betting markets as possible. A sportsbook should have as many leagues and tournaments as possible. You can then have plenty of choices from these markets.
In February 2021, for example, a sportsbook should highlight these cricket events:
- International Test Cricket
- International Twenty20
- Pakistan Super League
- South Africa
- ICC T20 World Cup 2021
- ICC World Cup 2023
- International One Day (W)
- Marsh One-Day Cup
- Regional Super50 Cup
- The Ashes
- WNCL (W)
Look at the Betting Options
A good sportsbook should offer as many betting options as possible to give you a freer hand in picking bets. The most popular betting options should be included:
- Match bets (winner/loser)- You wager on the winner of a match
- Tied match (Draw no bet)- You wager the teams will draw
- Series winner – You bet that a certain team will win a series of matches e.g., the Ashes
- Outright winner – You bet on a winner of a tournament e.g., the Cricket World Cup
There are proposition bets, which the sportsbook proposes a certain outcome, then you can agree or disagree with a bet:
- Win toss – A bet on the team that will win the coin toss at the beginning of a match. You can also have a Toss Combination bet where you bet the team’s choice on whether to bat or bowl.
- Odd/Even runs – A bet on the number of runs scored being odd or even. First Innings score bet is limited to a team’s scores at the end of the first innings.
- Match scores- A bet on the number of scores at the end of a single match
- Over / under scores – A bet on the scores being over or under a certain number
- Most Sixes – A bet on the side that will take the most sixes in a match
- Most Runouts
- Highest 1st 15 overs- A bet on the team with the highest scores at the end of the first 15 overs.
There are player proposition bets as well:
- Top batsman
- Top bowler
- To score 50 runs
The more betting options you have, the more you can stack your bets for a bigger payout. UK based sportsbooks have more betting options because of the large cricket fan base there.
Check if the Sports book is Mobile Friendly
A sportsbook should have a smartphone app. It makes betting more convenient than using browsers. You can place your bets anytime, wherever you are. It also makes it easier to bet on Live games as you follow your favorite games.
Compare Payment Methods
Does the sportsbook accept your preferred payment method? A sportsbook that accepts a wide range of payment methods makes it easier to deposit and withdraw funds when you need them. Be mindful of minimum withdrawal requirements to avoid your money being trapped in your virtual wallet.
Promotions and Bonuses
Incentives make your bets more fun and reduce your risk. The more incentives, the better. But remember to compare the terms and conditions of these promotions and bonuses. They should not be too difficult to cash out.
Are you a cricket fan on the lookout for a new sportsbook? Assess sportsbooks with the tips above, and you will have one that works perfectly for you.
Article Credit: Awise Agency